Your role of Operations Manager will be to lead and manage the Underwriting Team. You will be accountable for the performance review and case management of all cases from enquiry through to completion. Working closely with the Head of Sales and Senior Management team to achieve all targets.
- Manage the Underwriter team including performance, training and development
- Develop the Underwriting teams into the full sales function of the business
- Manage the development of Junior Underwriters and Processors
- Provide a weekly update to your manager/or the board ensuring the pipeline for completions is accurate and meets the required target criteria
- Manage the KPI's set by the Company for the department
- Audit Ekeeper and call recording and provide feedback relating to KPI and training required
- Continuously seek to improve and drive efficiencies within the department including the development of the CRM and telephony systems
- Mentor and develop the Underwriting team to proactively manage key broker relationships and handle objections efficiently
- Supervise the underwriting process and pipeline to ensure the policies and procedures in place are being adhered to along with all compliance requirements
- Suggest and continuously seek to improve the processes within the department to drive efficiencies
- Conduct the morning huddle with the Underwriting team to manage pipeline and drive efficiencies and new business. Conduct the monthly 1:1 meetings and annual appraisals
- Continuously seek to exceed completion and pipeline targets to achieve the Company growth strategy
- Work with the Head of Sales and Marketing to provide feedback and ideas for new products, communicate feedback from borrowers and brokers and develop criteria
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.