Our client based in Trafford Park is looking to recruit a Warehouse Administrator initially on a 12 - 14 Month Contract...
We are looking for a highly organized, self-motivated administrator who is looking to join a dynamic and fast-paced distribution facility. The successful candidate will thrive in a busy working environment, have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working as part of a team.
- To provide clerical support to the shift leaders and help champion safe working practices and Health and Safety policies.
- Report incidents and near misses and complete relevant paperwork.
- Issue staff with Company Handbooks and policies, ensure accurate records of sign-off are complete.
- Assist with new staff inductions, training, and help maintain training records.
- Be a point of contact for the Human Resource department, reporting on staff absences, managing holidays, return to works, collating overtime and other payroll information and administrating clocking in system.
- Manage the non-stock purchase order process
- Track office/warehousing supplies and place orders to replenish where necessary.
- Manage customer claims, collate CCTV for missing stock
- Ensure daily production records are completed correctly.
- Responsible for checking work orders i.e. pallets, labels, configuration.
- Staff support includes reporting staffing issues, completing return to work forms, administrating the Time and Attendance system, arranging overtime shifts, and reporting these to the HR function in a timely manner.
- Supervise absence and timekeeping within the department in line with company policies.
- Work closely with Agency worker suppliers to ensure sufficient staff levels are achieved and sign off Agency Worker timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate process improvements and system enhancements.
- Daily input of information in a highly accurate and timely manner.
- Provide support across the facility on an ad hoc basis as required.
- Excellent organisational, teamworking and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Hours: 7am - 3:30pm Mon - Fri