We are searching for an experienced & self-motivated individual to fill the role of Warehouse Administrator within the warehouse fulfilment team.
You will be responsible for accurately processing and organising orders and paperwork for the fulfilment team to pick and pack customer orders. Your role will be to ensure that all required orders are picked, packed, checked for accuracy, and dispatched correctly in order to deliver excellence in the consumer experience.
The successful candidate will also be expected to complete ongoing work with the opportunity to be trained in different areas and aspects of the warehouse. You will also be expected to complete general warehouse duties as and when required.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To learn and use the internal Order Management system to a highly competent level and to undergo ongoing training as required to continue to add to this level of skill.
- To print off all relevant orders from the order management system to prepare for picking and processing by the team.
- To ensure the accuracy of all order fulfilment picks and associated paperwork relevant for orders received.
- To ensure that all customer orders are sent to the dispatch area on time along with the correct paperwork.
- To assist with stock maintenance and replenishment of stock to the pick area as and when required.
- To liaise with other internal departments where necessary in order to establish and maintain effective and relevant communication and support to achieve all targets and objectives.
- To constantly review existing systems & procedures to ensure continuous improvement and evolvement in picking and packing efficiency especially where technology and innovation are concerned.
- To maintain the warehouse layout and cleanliness whilst maintaining the health and safety of all warehouse areas.
- Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles.
- To learn all aspects of the fulfilment team’s role and functions to be able to multi-skill where appropriate.
- To learn how to operate various pieces of warehouse equipment - hand pump truck for manual use in the warehouse; wrapping of pallets on dispatch; making up cardboard cartons; use of a tape gun, etc.
- Previous Order Data / Administration experience in a warehouse environment is essential.
- Positive and continuous enthusiasm towards work.
- Must be punctual and on time.
- Target driven in wanting to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Flexibility to work different hours/shifts where required.
- Must have good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Will need to be able to work under pressure.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Microsoft Office suite knowledge.