We are searching for a professional & self-motivated individual to fill the role of Warehouse Order Picker. You will be responsible for accurately processing and picking customer orders and ensuring all orders are completed correctly.
The successful candidate will be expected to complete ongoing work with the opportunity to be trained in different areas and aspects of the warehouse. You will also be expected to complete general warehouse duties as and when required.
Role & Responsibilities:
- To ensure the accuracy of all order fulfilment picks and associated paperwork for orders received.
- To be able to successfully pick in a targeted and timely fashion.
- To be able to successfully pick stock items from pick face and bulk shelves based on product code number, size, colour, and quantity.
- To assist in the replenishment of stock in the warehouse.
- To assist with the stock maintenance.
- To learn and use our internal order management system to a good competent level and to undergo ongoing training as required to maintain this skill level.
- To maintain the warehouse layout and cleanliness whilst maintaining the health and safety of all warehouse areas.
- Liaise with other departments where necessary in order to establish and maintain effective and relevant communication and support to achieve all targets and objectives.
- Adhere to all internal and externally relevant health and safety laws and policies as required.
- Use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles.
- To learn all aspects of the fulfilment team’s role and functions.
- To learn how to operate various pieces of warehouse equipment - hand pump truck for manual use in the warehouse; wrapping of pallets; making cardboard cartons; use of a tape gun, etc
- Previous Pick / Pack warehouse experience and knowledge essential.
- Positive and continuous enthusiasm towards work.
- Must be punctual and on time.
- Target driven.
- Flexibility to work different hours/shifts where required.
- Must have good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Will need to be able to work under pressure.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
- Microsoft Office suite knowledge