A great opportunity to join a growing and successful business to provide IT support.
- Migrating Server Data ready for new Server Deployments
- Remote Support of Customer Estate
- Diagnosis and Resolve issues over the phone with customers
- Server Building
- Possible onsite visits / support with our engineers
- Prioritising daily tasks
- Ensure company compliance is always followed
- IT Background
- Fundamental Network Knowledge
- Microsoft Server 2012 and above including Active Directory and Group Policy
- Remote Management / Support
- Good customer / staff communication skills, Technical Support skills
- Microsoft Hyper-V, CISCO switches, routers, AP's
- Reliable with excellent work ethic
- Monday to Friday 9AM - 5:30PM with 1 Hour lunch break
- There may be a requirement to work during the night with remote upgrades due to the customer's requirement of not being able to complete during the day. This will be working from home.
- Night work it will be based around shift work, so you are not working all day and night throughout the week.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.