Our client based in Grays, is currently looking to recruit a Workshop Technician on a permanent basis...
Day to day duties include:
- To inspect, service and repair trailers to a high maintenance standard, ensuring conformity to all current company EHS guidelines, policies, procedures and mandatory EHS legislation
- To ensure all compliance details are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- To ensure all company vehicles are driven and operated at all times in accordance with road traffic law and company policy
- To undertake all required training as deemed necessary by the company
- Ensure ‘good housekeeping’ in and around workstations
- Perform any other relevant duties as reasonably directed by Management
- Must be a “Time Served” technician or possess City & Guilds 1,2 & 3 Certificates or equivalent qualifications & experience and have a technical background/experience in trailer repairs
- Welding experience
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computers and ability to complete relevant written documentation
- Have a customer and team-centric mindset and high level of professionalism
- Good organisational skills and ability to be able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Initiative to work autonomously if required.
Hours: 45 hrs per week between 8am - 6pm Mon - Fri with possible overtime opportunities available on Saturdays