I hereby give my consent to the Company processing the below personal data for the following purposes:
- For the Company to provide me with work-finding services.
- For the Company to process with or transfer my personal data to their clients in order to provide me with work-finding services.
- For the Company to process my data on a computerised database, HRS Recruitment Force, in order to provide me with work-finding services.
- For the Company to process my data using automated decision making processes. You will not be subject to decisions that will have a significant impact on you based solely on automated decision-making, unless we have a lawful basis for doing so and we have notified you.
- Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Next of kin and emergency contact information
- National Insurance number
- Bank account details, payroll records and tax status information
- Salary, annual leave, pension and benefits information
- Location of employment or workplace
- Copy of driving licence
- Recruitment information (including copies of right to work documentation, references and other information included in a CV or cover letter or as part of the application process)
- Employment records (including job titles, work history, working hours, training records and professional memberships)
- Compensation and benefits history
- Information about your use of our information and communications systems
Sensitive personal data
- Information about your race or ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation and political opinions
- Trade union membership
- Information about your health, including any medical condition, health and sickness records
- Genetic information and biometric data
- Information about criminal convictions and offences
I also consent to the Company processing your personal data and/or sensitive personal data, in various ways and for various reasons, with the following recipients:
- Individuals and organisations who hold information related to your reference or application to work with us, such as current, past or prospective employers
- Tax, audit, or other authorities, when we believe in good faith that the law or other regulation requires us to share this data (for example, because of a request by a HMRC or in connection with any anticipated litigation)
- Third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf (including external consultants, business associates and professional advisers such as lawyers, auditors and accountants, technical support functions and IT consultants)
- Marketing technology platforms and suppliers
- In the case of Candidates: potential employers and other recruitment agencies/organisations to increase your chances of finding employment. Third party partners, job boards and job aggregators where we consider this will improve the chances of finding you the right job
- In the case of Candidates and our Candidates' referees: third parties who we have retained to provide services such as reference, qualification and criminal convictions checks, to the extent that these checks are appropriate and in accordance with local laws
If Halecroft merges with, or is acquired by, another business or company in the future (or is in meaningful discussions about such a possibility) we may share your personal data with the (prospective) new owners of the business or company
The consent I give to the Company will last for 2 years
I am aware that I have the right to withdraw my consent at any time by informing the Company that I wish to do so.