We are looking for a hands' on, driven Account Payable Assistant who is able to work efficiently on their own as well as excelling as part of a team. The candidate needs to be computer literate, able to manage their time effectively and have relevant previous experience.
- Processing all stock and none stock invoices in a timely and accurate manner, making sure each invoice is signed off and matches the relevant purchase order.
- Checking all goods that are booked in and liaising with the warehouse and buying team about any shortages or price queries, to then follow up and chase with the suppliers.
- Preparing, sensor checking and at times setting up the weekly payment run.
- Working closely with the buying team to make deposit and balance payments to ensure delivery times are met.
- Performing reconciliations of supplier statements.
- Entering all payments onto the system, as well as sales receipts and transfers from the Euro, Dollar and Sterling accounts, allocating and referencing appropriately.
- Helping with each month and year-end - all payments are allocated, invoices and credits entered.
- Management of supplier relationships.
- Replying to any queries or questions via phone and email.
- Running end of day reports.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.