Halecroft Recruitment, within a short period, has built a reputation for being the ’go-to’ agency, who have the expertise to deliver on volume recruitment projects. Whether this is to build a whole department, provide a team of temporary workers to support peaks within the business or multiple hires across the organisation due to relocation, Halecroft has the infrastructure in place to deliver quality, on time and within budget.
Our recent success stories have included: -
- 5 HR hires: HR Manager, 2 HR Advisors, HR Administrator, Interim HR Consultant; requested due to a company restructure
- 6 HR hires: 4 Internal Resourcers, Talent Acquisition Partner, On-boarding Administrator; requested due to a centralised recruitment service being set up
- 18 Warehouse and Logistics Temps: requested to support a peak period
- 10 Temporary Pickers and Packers, Warehouse Manager, 2 Administrators; requested to due growth and peak period support
- 7 Finance hires: All levels across the department; requested due to acquisition and relocation
Working on a consultative basis allows Halecroft to manage all aspects of the recruitment process with our clients. Each role in a volume recruitment project is given the same level of expertise and attention as any other requirement that we work on.
The benefits of using Halecroft for volume/multiple hires: -
- Direct and indirect cost reduction
- Process efficiencies
- Time efficiencies
- Reduced business risk
- Quality and consistency of service
If you are looking to bring five or more new hires at once, contact Tricia Bullman – Managing Director 0161 905 0526 to find out how we can help you find the right team for your business.