We are recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager for a client who provides IT/EPOS solutions. This is an exciting time to join a growing business. Your role will be to develop existing relationships as well as sourcing new contracts within the retail sector across the UK.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Identify sales leads
- Pitch services to new clients
- Communicate new product development to prospective clients
- Maintain a good working relationship with new contacts
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature
- Report writing for clients and management
- Act as a lead point of contact for all customer account management
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contract and close agreement to maximise profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the business's solutions
- Clearly, communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives
- Develop new business with existing clients
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Prepare reports
- Identify and grow opportunities within the territory
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.