A great opportunity to work in a large corporate company in the centre of Manchester as a Customer Service Advisor.
To deal with individual customer contacts, enquiries and requests in an effective manner which satisfies the customer, supports the achievement of business goals and is in line with all procedures and standards.
Role holders will interact with our customers through a range of channels (telephone, paper mail, email and other internet channels) and will act as the face of our Brand.
Receive, understand and assess customer contacts and enquiries to establish requirements for advice, guidance and services/solutions.
- Select and provide consistent and high quality advice, guidance and service/solutions which meet identified customer needs, referring to more senior/specialist staff when appropriate or necessary.
- Apply specialist knowledge, skills and appropriate behaviours effectively to achieve a successful outcome while maintaining the maximum possible level of customer satisfaction, referring to more senior staff when appropriate or necessary.
- Identify sales opportunities and respond to them in a manner, or pass leads to other areas as appropriate, which maximises the chances of a successful sale without affecting the customer's level of satisfaction.
- Identify customers in financial difficulties and work with them to reach a mutually acceptable solution.
- Assist in identifying value driver opportunities that may shape our thinking around customer insight and deepen the customer relationship and segmentation.
- Develop and maintain, where appropriate, personal contact with allocated customers, including managing transactions and other activities through to completion.
- Follow up on the advice and services/solutions provided to ensure that the customers' requirements are fully met.
- Ensure all transactions with customers are recorded in a timely, accurate and effective manner - including updating all computer-based records - to maintain and enhance data integrity and provide a basis for accurate assessments of performance.
- Produce and process all documentation resulting from customer enquiries/conversations in an accurate and timely manner, or ensure that the information passes to colleagues responsible for these activities.
- Ensure at all times that advice and services provided are consistent with all relevant procedures, standards, behaviours and performance targets as well as maximising the level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain all required skills, including a good working experience of relevant software tools and systems, to facilitate the efficient delivery of work activities.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate knowledge of relevant products (and, where appropriate, competitor products), services and solution frameworks to improve customer service, operational and sales performance.
- Collect, collate and summarise information or data, carry out appropriate pre-defined analysis, ensure completeness and accuracy and provide it to others for use in decision-making.
- Support the work of team colleagues, providing appropriate help, guidance, feedback and advice, sharing best practice and mentoring less experienced staff to assist in their development, thereby enabling the team to improve its capability, to operate efficiently and to maximise its performance.
- Provide feedback and insights and participate in actions to support customer centred continuous improvement.
- Participate, as appropriate, in activities to improve operating processes or procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role. Support and promote compliance with those requirements within the role and the business.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.