Digital Content Editor required to join a services provider. Working closely with the Digital COP Content Lead, Digital Content Editors the wider digital services team to schedule, write, edit and develop content.
To oversee the day-to-day activities of the Digital Content Editors including content scheduling, production and publishing activities.
To ensure that brand, legal, compliance, editorial standards and style guidelines are adhered to for all published content. To be responsible for maintaining all assets within the content management system, content structure and production processes.
To implement the content requirements of the digital services strategy, develop content plans, and deliver service improvements. To work with the wider digital services team, marketing, optimisation and analytics teams to improve the quality of content and digital services.
- Oversee content production process to implement digital services strategy
- Manage the development, production and delivery of all digital content including campaigns, personalisation and help and support information
- Editorial sign-off and approve content for publication (after business and compliance review)
- Ensure that the digital content style guide, editorial guidelines, metadata guidelines and house style writing rules are kept up-to-date are adhered to
- Maintain brand and content production standards by adhering to brand guidelines
- Review analytics reports and customer feedback metrics to evaluate live performance and propose changes to content where appropriate
- Ensure an audit trail of all content production using the content jobs management tool or equivalent provided by the project
- Support the analytic team with the management of analytics tags
- Be an advocate of good content, user experience and design within the website
- Support the business team to develop content development plans, content schedules, editorial calendars and audits
- Provide day-to-day management of the content team and digital content editors
- Ensure that all content is compliant, legal and accurate to agreed standards
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Branded, marketing and retail websites
- Brand and digital content style guidelines
- Customer service experience
- Overall knowledge of the company and business areas
- Web technologies
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
- Understanding of digital service technologies, SEO, html, website design and user experience
- Experience of using content management systems
- Knowledge of editorial standards and governance
- Ability to affectively assess business risks
Personal Attributes / Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work to deadlines without close supervision
- Calm under pressure and able to adjust to quickly changing priorities
- Maintain good working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Flexible approach that is balanced by a determination to get the job done
- Creative and innovative
- Confident, able to show initiative and highly responsible
- Attention to detail
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.