Graphic & Visual Designer
Our client based in Altrincham are looking for a talented, hands-on graphic and visual designer to work alongside the team and build out a common and reusable suite of design tools, standards and artefacts, for use in both marketing and communications, but also within the digital consultancy teams.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the team to further the company reputation as a leading brand, by producing world-class creative content and designs to support initiatives across the business
- Promoting the company's reputation through distinctive brand identity and ensuring consistency in maintaining the company's brand presence at the forefront of the industry
- Acting as a champion for corporate visual identity and its ongoing refinement
- Creating impressive digital content for use on the company's website and social media platforms
- Supporting digital consulting teams by translating visions and concepts into stunning and impactful digital content
- Bringing a creative and intuitive perspective to enhance visual storyboards, prototypes, reports, bids and presentations for clients
- Ability to devise, manage, produce video, animation and podcast content via in-house and external suppliers
- Building reusable visual design methods and toolkits that help colleagues quickly and efficiently produce high quality outputs
- A strong ability to understand and visualise conceptual thinking
- The ability to listen to internal and external clients' requirements, developing designs, taking on board feedback and adapting and refining as appropriate
- A team player with a pro-active approach and keenness to collaborate with both creative and technical teams
- Strong work planning capabilities and time management skills, able to work under pressure and to short deadlines
- Degree in a related subject is desirable but not essential
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop
- Extensive knowledge of HTML, CSS and web content management
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Hours: 9 - 5:30 Mon - Fri
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.