Currently recruiting for a Head of Post Production to join an agency based in London
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Hours: 9am - 6pm Mon - Fri
The role is responsible for the day-to-day management of jobs through post production including briefing, budgeting, scheduling and delivery of images for clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing a team of 15
- Day to day management of jobs through post production
- Managing and scheduling of all internal and external resources
- Build and maintain relationships with internal client services
- Managing team of Retouchers and co-ordinators, including performance management, recruitment and training
- Work closely with production and studio teams to ensure smooth delivery of work
- Assisting with pitch work and delivery of large projects
- Work closely with team leaders to ensure client expectations are met.
- Negotiation of contracts with international resource and volume and quality management
- Ensuring business is up to date with advances in post production technology
- Working with the rest of the Senior management team to improve efficiencies and deliver business objectives and operations
Skills and Experience Required
- Previous experience working as a Post Production Manager or Head of
- High level of retouching skills, including advanced photoshop and adobe creative suite knowledge
- Good eye for detail
- Outstanding administrative and organisational skills
- Track record of delivering to tight deadlines
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of ecommerce
- Experience of managing a remote operation is desirable
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.