HR Advisor - (Contract until 31st March 2020)- Field Based (Midlands)
Salary up to £30k plus company car or car allowance, excellent benefits
Location: Midlands (Nottingham, Sheffield, Birmingham, Northampton & Leicester)
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week Mon - Fri
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Based HR Advisor to join our client and support the business with the rollout of a new software system.
You will Support the HR Manager to deliver the people strategy across the business and deliver a consistent service by providing exceptional people management, coaching, and advice. You'll use your knowledge to provide advice and support to Managers and be able to manage all aspects of the change processes and activities being delivered.
- Assist in implementing and supporting the start to finish organisational change process
- Defining proposals and preparing business cases
- Planning HR activity and communications
- Consultation with groups of colleagues
- Redundancy activity and supporting impacted colleagues
- Communicate with absent colleagues
- Working with Managers to identify people impacts and to coach, support and develop Managers
- Engage with the Trade Unions as appropriate in relation to proposals and changes
- Consider the impact of change on employee engagement, providing guidance and support
- Understand and monitor the financial impact of change from a people perspective (e.g. exit costs, recruitment costs, headcount costs)
- Record MI and prepare reports
- Maintain up to date employment law knowledge in line with UK Legislation
- CIPD qualified and/or extensive experience of organisational change (restructures, relocations etc.)
- Experience of managing projects
- Good knowledge and experience in employment law/employee relations issues and working with unions
- Commercial and strongly business-aligned, active in addressing the needs of the business
- Proven ability to think strategically and see the "big picture"
- Strong influencing/interpersonal skills based on passion about people and their contribution to business success
- Pragmatic and practical, with a demonstrated capacity to make things happen and drive change to transform business performance Customer focused
- Retail experience desirable but not essential
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.