An exciting opportunity has come up with a reputable Freight Forwarder based in Salfords, Redhill who are expanding their Import/Export department. This company has an excellent reputation within the industry and is known for developing their staff, they are looking for a motivated and driven candidate who really wants to develop and thrive within a company. The candidate will be given full training. But if they already have experience within logistics, this would be helpful.
Logistics Agent / Administrator
Salary: £16,000 - £22,000
Hours: 9am - 6pm Mon - Fri
- Sending pre-alerts to overseas offices
- Cutting Awbs
- Customs system (NES)
- Accruing costs and revenue accurately
- Invoicing clients
- Ensuring updates are provided to customers in a timely manner
- Answering calls and dealing with customer queries, providing a first class customer service at all times
- This is a great role working within a small but busy company.
Please note that some warehouse duties will a part of this role, which means some lifting will be required
- PC Literate - including working ability with Excel
- Outlook 2016 and Word
- Numeracy & literacy skills
- Previous experience in logistics and customer service is an advantage but not required.
- Previous experience of working with SAP is an advantage but not required.
- Ideally, drive to get to the office
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.