An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant marketing team based in Old Trafford, Manchester. You will responsible for supporting the Marketing department with great organisation and administration skills.
This successful family business is looking for a self-motivated individual who can work independently but also work as part of a team. The role will be varied and full support and training will be provided, within a friendly team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Answering internal and external calls
- Data input and creating advert content for national newspapers
- Proof-reading - product and promotional copy for website and print publication
- Checking products online and in the catalogue
- Administrative and office support
- Creating and managing Excel spreadsheets
- Assisting the Marketing team where necessary to ensure all deadlines are met
- Ensure all documentation and correspondence is recorded and maintained
- Adhoc duties when required
Skills and Expertise:
- Proven experience as an administrator, administrative assistant or other relevant roles
- An interest in creative design is preferable, with full training on Adobe In-design provided to enhance skills.
- Strong computer literacy specifically Microsoft Packages
- Excellent organisational and time management skills are essential
- Strong written and oral communication
- A good qualification in English or equivalent
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing workloads
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.