Purpose of Role
You will also be expected to add value through the delivery of project work, such as the opportunity to develop and deploy reports through Microsoft Power BI, which the group has recently implemented. As such, you will have the opportunity to input and shape the reporting environment for the future.
- Produce / design monthly Dashboard reports capturing and highlighting operational overview and service delivery.
- Produce / design Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Produce / design SLA & KPI reports.
- Produce monthly tenure reports.
- Produce weekly / monthly Data Integrity Toolkit reports ensuring accuracy and completeness of data.
- Compile and produce Agency Performance Review Reports (PSL reviews).
- Respond to ad-hoc and change requests that originate from either onsite account management or the client.
- Updating of the change and ad-hoc request tracker to monitor time and cost spent on such activities.
- Produce cost savings and cost avoidance analysis reports.
- Be able to design, create, improve and update operational MI toolkits as needed.
- Produce weekly / monthly System Reconciliation reports including but not limited to ATS to HR output, ATS to CRM, ATS to finance output.
- Maintenance and production of the current BAU reporting schedules.
- Provide suitable cover & support for the Team Leader.
- Audit data sets to maintain accurate, complete and consistent recruitment data and be a champion for data integrity.
- Have a deep and accurate understanding of the RS and client commercial models
- Provision of regular PES activity and performance report updates from the Safe Screening system for key accounts and to the senior management team.
- Perform data integrity checks and business assurance checks on the Safe Screening system, highlighting areas for refresher training of users when needed.
- Act as a SME for the Safe Screening system supporting the PES Team when implementing new workflows, tags and actions, as well as providing consultation around system functionality.
- Support in the collection and transformation of GSC recruitment data for the provision of the monthly GSC reporting suite.
- Reconciliation and validation of Net Fee Income and hires data at GSC level to ensure accurate representation in the GSC reporting suite.
- Maintaining of the PES client recharge matrix and creation of recharge files for billing and accrual purposes.
- Perform cleansing of large volume recruitment datasets for upload into the central data warehouse.
- Maintaining, validating and communicating data integrity checks for recruitment datasets and endeavouring to get corrections made at source.
- Responsible for building and maintaining reports in Microsoft Power BI & Excel, which are in line with design and development standards, that are accurate, effective and understood by the business
- Involvement in report development work to deliver new, innovative and commercially astute reporting and analysis to the business and our clients through Microsoft Power BI.
- Assist in the migration of reporting from an Excel and PowerPoint environment to Power BI, specifically in the build and future maintenance of PES and GSC level reporting.
- Provide support and training to users as required to ensure the accessibility, delivery and performance of these developed reports and dashboards.
- Support MI leadership in any ongoing BI and MI development work and projects within the organisation with a proactive attitude.
Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties. Please note, the requirements of this role may change over time and staff are required to comply with all such reasonable changes
Skills and Experience
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Skills especially advanced Excel. Understand and apply advanced formulas, good knowledge of nested, logical and conditional formulas.
- Analytical Data skills - summarise and interpret large volumes of data that is meaningful and visually insightful.
- Commercial Awareness - ability to interpret commercials, KPI's and Service Level Agreements.
- High level of professionalism in oral, written and email communication
- Understanding recruitment processes (preferable) including the data flow from a systems perspective. Experience with applicant tracking systems is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in using BI reporting and data visualisation tools (Tableau or Power BI).
- Knowledge of other Microsoft business intelligence tools such as Power Pivot and Power Query
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.