This is a great opportunity to join a successful and growing business. As Office Administrator, you will be responsible for the day to day administration of the office and to assist the Associate Director and Estate Managers.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage time and tasks to enable provision high standards of administrative assistance to the Associate Director and Estate Managers
- Issuing keys to contractors and keeping the key log up to date.
- Liaising with and instructing contractors, under the guidance of the Estate Managers
- Assisting the Associate Director and Estate Managers with administrative duties, for example putting together and sending out letters and AGM Packs and other ad hoc requests for assistance.
- Assisting in the management of properties in the event of Estate Managers being on holiday or sick.
- Keep abreast of all relevant legislation which is applicable to the role.
- Provide excellent customer service and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Ensure that all telephone calls are answered quickly and within an appropriate timeframe as set by the company.
- Ensure all email and correspondence are responded to within an appropriate timeframe as set by the company.
- Answer the door, greeting and welcoming guests, contractors and people who visit the business, assisting contractors and visitors to the office.
- Answer phone calls into the office, dealing with basic enquires, forwarding calls to the appropriate department or member of staff and where necessary taking messages when they're not available.
- Emailing telephone messages to the appropriate member of staff in a timely manner
- Promptly dealing with incoming post, ensuring this is passed to Estate Managers and other members of staff in a timely manner.
- Dealing with the outgoing post (mail merges, enveloping letters, franking and taking to the post office/box)
- Scanning and saving incoming post and important documents.
- Stamping up invoices and distributing to the relevant Estate Manager.
- To pass all possible leads and identified new business opportunities Where appropriate/requested ensure that the company database is kept fully up to date at all times.
- Undertake other general duties as required by the company to ensure appropriate management of the portfolio.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.