PA required to join a leading and successful company based in Chester. Professional and highly experienced PA required for a very driven organisation, you'll be supporting 2 Directors in an extremely efficient & organised manner. Previous corporate level experience a must.
- Control of 2 Directors diaries and inbox.
- Travel management, including preparation of detailed itineraries.
- Managing ever-changing schedules, with the adaptability to respond to changes at short notice.
- Preparation of correspondence on behalf of the 2 Directors.
- Conference and event planning and organisation.
- Screening calls, enquiries and requests, and managing subsequent actions.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and board reports.
- Organising conference calls, lunches and dinners.
- Acting as the gatekeeper for the 2 Directors whose time is highly in demand, whilst being able to retain warmth and approachability.
- Meeting planning, venue sourcing and organising logistics.
- Preparation and scrutiny of documents in advance of meetings.
- Minute taking as required.
- Ensuring the 2 Directors are fully briefed for all meetings and any action points are followed up on in a timely manner.
- Extensive liaison with internal and external clients who expect high standards of professionalism, networking and research.
- Working closely with Executive Assistant where necessary.
- Previous Corporate PA experience is essential.
- The ability to work with little direction in a proactive and ambassadorial manner.
- Able to work pre-emptively and think ahead at all times, with the ability to find effective solutions to business challenges.
- High attention to detail.
- Problem solver/quick thinker.
- Delivering work of the highest quality and with excellent attention to detail.
- Initiative, commitment and drive.
- Complete confidentiality and discretion.
- High level of commercial acumen.
- Ability to multi-task across a spectrum of private and business projects.
- Superb communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Strength of character and calm under pressure.
- Strong sense of structure and timekeeping.
- Proactive approach with a 'can do' attitude.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.