As PMI Administrator, you will be responsible for the full administration of PMI, Dental, Travel, Cash Plan and International PMI therefore technical knowledge of all these products is required.
- Processing of new entrants and leavers
- Obtaining New Business and Renewal quotes
- Compiling a market review document where necessary
- Checking policy documents, invoices prior to submission to the client
- Responsible for recording of client information and policy information
- To manage and administer group PMI schemes
- To provide general administrative support
- Attend client meeting with the PMI Advisors
This role involves having an in-depth knowledge of the various types of schemes, technical knowledge, confidence and the authority to detect and resolve issues that arise. This involves being the main point of contract for the client and providers therefore the ability to develop good working relationships is essential.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.