We are recruiting for a Product Analyst Analyst for a successful organisation based near Manchester. This is a new and exciting opportunity to suit a person who can apply a methodical and pragmatic approach to their work. With skills and experience in analysing stock; reporting on what is not selling, ensuring it is then priced and promoted well.
- To manage and reduce the overstocks, slow-moving and obsolete lines
- Take ownership for offers and promotions relating to the reduction of slow-moving and obsolete lines while working in partnership with the Sales Team
- Responsible for ensuring all product images are up to date, price matrices are correct and facilitate customers moving to online ordering
- Reduce slow moving and obsolete lines and aged stock
- Month on month/year on year stock comparison
- Produce and manage the clearance list
- Responsible for producing a fortnightly marketing plan, targeted stock reduction through flyers, mail outs and off the press produced through liaising with the design team and working closely with the Sales team to ensure
- Maintain online prices ensuring they are updated correctly.
- Maintain the price book
- Responsible for ensuring all online images are current and correct
- Adding/removing new and discontinued lines
- Facilitating and growing the migration of customers from traditional methods of ordering to online ordering. Set up online accounts for these customers.
- Producing reports for the Sales Team as required
- Responsible for checking and signing off Purchase Orders
- Ability to work as both part of a team and use own initiative
- Excellent product knowledge
- Good working knowledge of Sage 200
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Ability to work to KPI's
- Committed to delivering results
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever evolving environment
- Hands-on approach
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.