We have a new and exciting opportunity for a QC Manager to join a growing and successful business based in Trafford Park. As QC Manager, you will have responsibility for overseeing all QC & Technical requirements within the business from importing (Factory & Product) Quality Assessment to UK Manufactured Technical Assessment.
- Managing Site/Factory Audits and ensuring that the company are up to date with correct legislation
- Creating, training and implementing quality and technical procedures and policies
- Assisting in the step process for product development from technical drawings through to finish manufactured product
- Conducting site visits both UK/Overseas to ensure that the QC/technical policies & check process' in place are maintained and continually reviewed and adapted to streamline the business and improve its efficiency
- Manage all technical/quality product data sheets
- Establishing and strengthening the relationship with each Customer(s) technical/quality team giving assurance on continued developments and quality process'
- Reviewing and assisting in all customer packaging/label requirements to ensure legislation requirements are adhered to and quality checks vs Gold Seal approvals are maintained
- Supporting the Sales Team with any customer/technical requirement meetings and product quality assessment reviews
- Managing all product testing (Internal & External)
- Responsible for all product/customer complaints and quality issues - ensuring all is centrally documented, investigated and followed up to customer satisfaction
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.