We have an exciting opportunity to work within a small but vibrant Executive Recruitment Business based in the heart of Hale, Cheshire. We deliver talent to Local, National and International businesses across the UK. Working directly together with the Managing Director you will develop and execute a sales & marketing strategy to take the business forward. This will be a 6/12 month paid Sale & Marketing internship.
As the Sales & Marketing Intern you will help drive the social media activity and strategy to create strong and positive brand presence, brand awareness and brand interaction. During your internship, you will flex your creative and analytical skills to prepare engaging content and maximise its reach and impact. This role however does come with benefits, you will also get the opportunity to support the Recruitment Executives source/recruit quality candidates for our clients and a 4pm finish on a Friday!
The ideal candidate thrives in a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment with a passion for developing great social media marketing campaigns - from content creation, to audience research, to creative execution, channel selection/optimization and success metrics. You will have a solid understanding of how internet marketing works and how it can be used to build the company profile and deliver commercial results.
- Social media management across all brand channels including
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Assisting with graphics for social media, advert layouts and other marketing materials
- Content creation, scheduling, and performance analysis for social platforms and blog
- Response to customer outreach via social channels
- Identifying, connecting, and building relationships with influencers, journalists and partners on social media
- Creation of HTLM documents
- Social media audience and engagement research
- Develop relevant content topics to reach target customers
- Website management and development
- Identifying the most suitable platforms to host content
- Creative writing/blogging
- Create graphics and digital assets for campaigns
- Database management and development
- Job research
- Appointment making
- Attending Networking event
- Arranging social and client events
- Website and Job SEO
You will be able to demonstrate
- Ability to work independently and as a team-player
- A problem solver, you can think out of the box and fix things
- A can-do attitude
- Exceptional communication skills. Creative writing ability is a must
- Meticulously organised and good at delivering multiple projects on budget and on time
- You are enthusiastic and have experience with loads of social media platforms, perhaps you have a following of your own? Or a blogger? Have an eye for detail and ensure that the Halecroft brand is consistently communicated across any channel
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.