We are looking for a hands on, driven team worker who is computer literate, passionate to provide exceptional customer service and who is committed to delivering results to join a vibrant Sales Support Team based in Trafford Park.
Role and Responsibilities: -
- The main point of contact for customers, liaising with Account Managers and customers to provide an effective and efficient service.
- Deal with queries by telephone and email with regards to products, orders, deliveries and general information.
- Input orders onto Sage 200/Microsoft Dynamics, provide Proforma Invoices and Order Acknowledgements by email.
- Order expediting, liaising with the Warehouse and Carriers, providing ETA's to customers.
- Stock allocation and back order management.
- Price Management - Ensuring all prices are updated on customer accounts with the assistance of Account Managers.
- Booking in deliveries with Customers and Carriers.
- Investigate delivery shortages, queries, complaints and claims. Provide POD's when requested.
- Manage customer SOP's with assistance from the Warehouse to ensure customer Goods In requirements are adhered to. Prevent delivery failures.
- General & adhoc administration/office duties.
- Log new enquiries and pass to the relevant Account Manager.
- Ability to work as part of a team and work on own initiative.
- Outstanding telephone manner and customer service skills.
- IT literate Microsoft Office - Essential. ERP systems, EDI, Dexterity - Desirable
- Good organisational skills and time management.
- Good problem solving techniques.
- Export compliance knowledge - Desirable
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.