We have an exciting opportunity to join a company based in South Manchester that is experiencing a period of growth. Your role will be to work within the Stock Branding department and help-co-ordinate daily the workload via management of information to and from the:
- Internal and external branding houses
- Stock control
- Order management
- Internal and external warehouse
- In-house design
You will act as the main point of contact between all relevant parties. You will be an active participant in the daily Work in Progress meetings, providing an up to date status for each job you are responsible for. You will create and manage data using Excel, including Formulas, Pivot Tables and V-Lookups.
- Positive proactive, flexible and adaptable approach
- Excellent Excel and computer skills including Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- An excellent approach to customer service and quality of work
- Willing to take on responsibility from day one
- Willing to travel as periodic travel may be required to Europe
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.