We are looking for a Web Chat Team Manager to join our client's friendly and high-achieving Web Support team. Working for our growing client based in their busy call centre this is a great role for someone who thrives in a customer focused role.
The Web Support team are responsible for managing the online chat facility on the company website, and converting enquiries into bookings.
The role of Web Chat Team Manager for Web support involves motivating, developing and driving a team of Web Support experts to deliver the highest levels of conversion, quality and customer service and support for the website. This role is also responsible for managing the shifts within the Operations Department.
This role leads and motivates a team of people to succeed.
The role involves ensuring that your direct team along with the Operations department are driven to succeed, to ensure that the Operations department exceed their targets, deliver outstanding customer service, exceptional quality and are a results driven environment.
The Reservations Team Leader must have credible knowledge of managing people, driving change, have a proven track record in improving results alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality
The role requires a proven track record in managing live chat functions
- Accountability for team performance
- Accountability for driving customers online through the live chat function
- Ensure that shifts are suitably covered
- Understand all organisation's products, services, procedures, guidelines
- Conduct regular reviews of Agents performance and manage under performance
- Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/customer feedback
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment
- Motivate and support team members
- Mentor teams
- Drive performance improvements
- You will have previous experience of working in a sales management role, including a proven track record in driving results and successfully managing change.
- You will have strong understanding of Live Chat function, including website operation, how to drive sales conversion in Live Chat and how to deliver great customer service through an online portal.
- You will have excellent communication and time management skills
- Proactive in recognising problems and resolving them.
- Organised, punctual and reliable,
- Able to work effectively under pressure.
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant
experience as outlined in the advert.
Interested in receiving alerts for new Permanent and Temporary vacancies together with news and updates from Halecroft? We also have a personalised Job Alert service available please visit our website for further information. You can also receive information about us including all our current vacancies, blogs and news via social media sites including Facebook; Twitter and LinkedIn.