We are looking to recruit a new member of staff to work at our client's Product Development office in the pleasant, leafy surroundings of Mobberley near Knutsford, Cheshire. Fully accessible with local parking.
You will be joining the engineering team who are responsible for designing and implementing solutions to meet customer requirements.
Their front-end stack is primarily Angular based with Ionic being targeted as our mobile application platform of choice. For reference, their core back-end tech stack tends to be .NET/.NET Core, with C# as the primary language and a current focus on Azure as an “as a service” platform for deployment and hosting.
You should be a good team player, but able and happy working under your own initiative. You should also be happy communicating with clients to gather requirements for customisations to existing applications or new developments. In addition, you will also be getting involved with bespoke developments that we undertake for clients.
You should also be able and willing to carry out documentation of your development work to ensure the future maintainability of their product set.
- Strong experience with a leading web and hybrid mobile app development platform (Ideally Ionic/Angular) 5+ Years.
- Working knowledge of a well-known UI Component Framework (e.g., Kendo, Material etc.).
- Working knowledge of node.js, npm etc.
- Experience with front-end asynchronous programming (experience using RxJS would be advantageous).
- Working knowledge of authentication protocols e.g., OAuth2/OIDC.
- Good understanding of OOP, clean coding practices, SOLID principles.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen appetite for self-development and continuous improvement.
- Working with TDD/BDD patterns (Jasmine etc.)
- Any experience developing progressive web apps would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience within an Agile environment, attending daily stand-ups, retrospectives etc.
- Knowledge and experience of working with an ORM (e.g., Entity Framework).
- Any knowledge or experience of working with containers and associated technologies such as Kubernetes would be advantageous.
- Git source control (experience with GitLab or GitHub would be an added benefit).
- Any experience with VB/VB.NET would be useful.
- Working knowledge of SQL would be beneficial.
- Working in a continuous integration/deployment pipelines
- Could experience (e.g., Azure) would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of C#/.NET experience beneficial.
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI beneficial.
- 25 days holiday.
- 6% pension contribution.
- £1,000 Benefex package.
- Free car parking.
- Free tea and freshly ground coffee.
- Kitchen area with microwave.
- Pluralsight online training access.
- 1 day “own time” learning per month.
- R&D Hackathons.
- Relaxed agile environment with break-out area.
- Flexible working from home policy.
- Christmas Party & Team Building Outings
- Free Ad hoc meals and lunches to celebrate new clients, projects delivered etc.