- Creating visual and written content using Photoshop for email marketing and social media campaigns
- Supporting the Consumer Growth Team and Account Manager with innovative and engaging creativity to help execute consumer-focused plans across each brand.
- Communicating and collaborating with the wider team and being able to talk about your design and the thinking behind it to support the consumer growth of the brands and target audiences.
- Meet deadlines while having the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Constantly review and develop new & exciting ways of visually representing brands, messages, and products which improves the quality of our platforms.
- Design email assets, website changes, advertising creative, and support with refreshing content in the month based on key requirements.
- Prioritise workload by brand and importance, through centralised schedule and in conjunction with a wider consumer growth team.
- Create regular email campaigns to drive event attendance.
- Strong user of the Adobe Creative Suite especially:
- Ecommerce background / experience
- Experience with Mail Chimp for email campaigns would be ideal
- Image editing & processing skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines
What would make you stand out:
- A good qualification in Graphic Design, Marketing, or Visual Arts
- Good understanding of branding & other marketing
- Previous email marketing experience
- Experience working with various Social media platforms
- Experience working in a creative agency or similar role
- Previous work for consumer-focused brands