Our client based in Altrincham is looking to recruit an In-house Lawyer...
On a contract basis for approximately 2 months starting ASAP
- Deal with legal queries, case reviews, all party calls and the early identification and resolution of potential issues.
- Review and approve all facility letters.
- Initial review of the report on title and sign off as per mandate.
- Provide a weekly update to your manager/or the board ensuring the pipeline for completions and legal is up to date at all times and all notes are up to date daily on the CRM system.
- Review leases where a request to let is received during the term of the loan.
- Advisory seat on the Credit and Risk Committee to provide feedback and insight as and when required.
- Responsible for managing the Solicitors Panel, including regular case updates, review of SLA’s, and regular onsite meetings.
- Partake in the morning meetings to ensure all required milestones are completed while the loan is in legal to ensure timely completions.
- Proactively communicate the timely presentation of term sheets for funding to the Funding Manager or the MD. Ensure open communication is maintained with the Funding Manager to ensure the timely completion of loans.
- Relevant legal experience including conveyancing - essential
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Focused and self-motivated
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Professional at all times
- High level of organisational skills
- Ability to work to targets