We are proud to be recruiting an Internal Communications Manager for a leading business based in Manchester. You will report directly to the People Director as a member of the People Leadership team.
This key role will lead the internal communication strategy for the whole business. Responsible for driving action, awareness, and improving employee engagement for over 5000 employees. Working closely with the People Director to launch and embed the new culture code and strategy.
Skills and Expertise:
- We are looking for someone who is educated to a degree level or equivalent, preferably in Communications or PR
- Communications experience with experience of managing and leading communications
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills – clear, concise, and compelling
- Experience at building and delivering successful engagement, action and understanding
- Leadership skills
- Ability to manage and influence multiple senior stakeholders
- Thrive under pressure with high attention to detail
- Experience of organising and delivering successful colleague engagement campaigns and events
- Highly creative and produces compelling content
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build trusting relationship