Our client based in Trafford Park is currently looking to recruit a Learning & Development / HR Onboarding Coordinator on a permanent basis ...
Supporting the HR and H&S Team with the on-boarding of a vast number of new starters in a manufacturing production environment, leading the induction processes, helping them settle into their role from offer acceptance to end of probation. It will be the successful candidate’s responsibility to stay in contact with new starters and support their needs in the lead-up and 3 months after this start. Supporting the H&S team in delivering high-standard training solutions and achieving overall company objectives.
- Provide both administrative and practical support to all new starters throughout the onboarding and induction process, ensuring each team member receives the highest level of support in their early career journey.
- End-to-end ownership of the onboarding process, continuously reviewing and improving the solution.
- Work alongside Line Managers and relevant stakeholders to support them in providing an effective induction for all new starters.
- Work with the Training Lead to support training needs across the business, offering solutions for identified gaps in knowledge, skills, and behaviours.
- Design, co-ordinate and deliver in-house personal development workshops.
- Producing resources for onboarding and H&S programs where applicable.
- Partner with external training providers to coordinate and support their courses internally.
- Maintain accurate onboarding records and reportable data.
- Ensure pre-course coordination, content, and post-course content is up to date and relevant.
- Contribute to the People Development Strategy and deliver all agreed objectives.
- Ensure that the training offered is relevant, in line with company values, and supports the wider business objectives.
- Ensure information is communicated through the correct channels in a clear and timely manner.
Experience & Skills required:
- Have experience working in a fast-paced environment, ideally manufacturing production
- Have experience working in an onboarding/induction setting
- Excellent IT skills and a good working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Working hours: 6am - 2.30pm / 6.30am - 3pm / 7am - 3.30pm (Mon - Fri) - Ideally looking for a candidate with flexiblity to start between 6am - 7am