Our client based in Nuneaton is currently looking to recruit a Transport Operations Assistant on a permanent basis:-
The role involves contributing to the management of the 3rd party repairs and customer rental and compliance requirements.
- Organise customer’s sourcing requirements from request through to on hire and off hire
- Adhere to company policy and procedures relating to the rental of trailers
- Vehicle check-in and check-out, managing parking locations on our computer system.
- Ensure the customer’s servicing requirements are met for both short term & long term fleets, including system documentation updates. Drive compliance.
- Liaise with vendors and branches to organise servicing of fleet and validate service sheets
- Administer customer service planners.
- Raise work orders and purchase orders to external vendors
- Yard check and validation
- Process rebills raised and obtain order numbers for damage or repairs
- Deal with customer and vendor invoice queries
- Handle new account enquiries for rental and 3rd party customers
- Ensure sitting fleet is tagged and comments are entered correctly
- Liaise with the DVSA to arrange MOT bookings and administer through to rebill
- Warranty processing
- Daily validation of technicians time.
- Provide world class customer service in line with company values
- Customer “Buddy” calls
- Customer visits when required.
- Daily walk around of offices, yard and workshop and advise of any perceived EHS issues
- Attend and contribute to EHS monthly meetings
- Carry out such duties as may be required from time to time at the request of line management and which are deemed to be within your capabilities.
- Relevant experience required
- Good customer care and communication skills
- Able to develop business relationships
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate with sound administrative skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Salary: £23,000 - £24,000 + 15% Bonus
Hours: 45 per week - Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm
- Company pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous referral programme
- Life assurance
- And many more!