Our client based in Birmingham is currently looking to recruit a Sales Administrator initially on a 12 Month Contract to be responsible for processing customers’ purchase orders onto the SAP system, efficiently and in a timely manner, whilst fulfilling all order requirements. Following up on all orders to ensure the delivery has been made on time and in full. Also acting as the main telephone point of contact in each regional office, answering all customer calls professionally and speedily. Achieving excellent customer service levels at all times.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers and account managers.
- SAP - being able to process an order and track from beginning to end & run an effective order book.
- Utilise reports
- Raising credit and debit notes
- After-sales support (dealing with damages, picking errors, ETA.s, Returns, Invoice Queries, and any
- other delivery issues).
- Respond to customer correspondence regarding account queries.
- Deal with logistic queries and problems within the stated service level agreements (SLA).
- Keeping Customer Database up to date.
- To assist the internal/ external sales force in ensuring that the region achieves its sales forecast.
- Calling Customers to keep them up to date with changes on their Purchase orders or to find out more information from the customer.
- Check Stock availability/Prices.
- Accepting and distributing orders.
- General administrative duties to support the department.
- Understand and comply with all relevant company policies.
- Customer service experience is essential.
- IT Literate and competent user of Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Excellent time management, multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines set.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Personal attributes: self-motivated, attentive, patient, professional, goal orientated, productive, personable, optimistic and persuasive.
- Ability to use positive language and offer a calming presence.
- Empathetic and able to read customers.
- Willingness to learn and strive for continuous improvement.
- Responsive and reactive when presented with challenges.
Salary: up to £25,000
Hours: 9am - 5pm Mon - Fri (Hybrid working: 2/3 Days office based in Birmingham - 2/3 Days working from home)