Our client based in Sale is looking to recruit a Team Coach to enable teams of Advisors in the business to excel in their role of successfully keeping customers happy, by delivering a brilliant experience in the resolution of faults by putting Customers First.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager your day to day duties will involve:-
- Coach and develop our Support Advisors to excel in their roles, deliver a first call resolution, and reach their individual and team goals.
- Identify the needs of the Tech Support Advisors and support their ongoing development through regular coaching and feedback.
- Gain positive commitment from others and lead by example to achieve the correct behaviors.
- Identify what motivates each individual and include in all coaching activity.
- Recommend areas of continuous improvement from your coaching that impacts Colleague, Customer and Company.
- Work collaboratively with the management team and Quality Assurance team to deliver on quality, productivity and performance KPIs.
- Provide feedback and coaching on the independent call monitoring’s completed by the Quality Assurance team within the appropriate timescales ensuring that quality and compliance targets are met.
- Work with fellow management team members to identify where to focus coaching activity, identify trends and create appropriate coaching sessions.
- Support the Team Managers in the development of a high-performance team.
- Previous experience in a Tech role, preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience supporting / coaching a team.
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment.
- Strong communication skills written and verbal.
- Excel & Word literate.
- A proven stable employment record.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Flexibility in communication styles to accommodate individual colleagues & customers.
- High level of attention to detail and organisation, with a sense of ownership, pride and responsibility for the accuracy of your own work.
- The drive and determination to improve our Advisors knowledge in the role making it easy for our customers to deal with us.
- A genuine interest in your own development and learning needs, with the energy and desire to act on them to improve your performance.
- A professional, friendly and helpful demeanour, with the desire to create great working relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- Approachable, respectful and ability to gain trust from others.
Working 37.5 hrs per week Monday – Saturday between 8am – 8pm
Salary upto £22k